IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) BEFORE ENTERING THIS CONTEST. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, residents, work permit holders, valid Malaysia pass holders and valid in Malaysia only.
2. Persons ineligible and excluded from this Contest are: (a) Employees of Promoter and
B. Contest Period
1. The Promotion / Contest starts from 00:00hrs on 25th December 2017 and ends at 23:59hrs on 25th February 2018 (“Contest Period”).
2. Any entry not received during the Promotion / Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified from participation. The Promoter is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected Entries (as defined in paragraph C3 below).
C. How To Participate
1. Buy RM30 and above worth of products from the participating brands (“Participating Brands”) in a single receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) from the participating stores (“Participating Stores”) during the Contest Period.
2. The Participating Brands are as follows: ‘Coca-Cola Classic’, ‘Coca-Cola zero sugar’, 'Coca-Cola Vanilla', ‘Coca-Cola Light’, ‘Sprite’, ‘Fanta’, ‘A&W’, ‘Minute Maid’, 'Minute Maid Pulpy', ‘Heaven and Earth’, ‘Glaceau Vitaminwater’, ‘Aquarius’ and ‘Schweppes’.
3. Participants are entitled to one WhatsApp entry (“Entry”) for every purchase of RM30 and above of products from the Participating Brands in a single receipt.
4. Participants are required to WhatsApp ‘Hi Gold Coke’ to
5. Participants are required to WhatsApp the photo of the Proof of Purchase for verification purposes, receipt number, Participant’s name, answer for a simple question, and email address.
6. Participants will be shortlisted as the winner based on the fastest with all or most correct answers, complete information, date and time. Participants who fail to produce the required Proof of Purchase, provides a wrong answer, or incomplete information will automatically be disqualified.
7. In the event that the shortlisted winner is unreachable, the next fastest participant who fulfils all criteria shall be selected as the winner.
8. Each Entry shall be subject to verification by the Promoter and / or its representatives. In the event that details are invalid as determined by the Promoter’s sole discretion, the entry will be disqualified.
9. Any Entry that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the printing are unclear or does not contain information or proof purchase required in the Participant Form is invalid.
10. All Entries (including the Proofs of Purchase) submitted become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
1. There is a total of 91 Prizes (“Prize”) across all participating outlets in Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia.
2. Prize is:
Note: (1) Weekly Prize winners shall not qualify for the Grand Prize.
(2) Winners of any Prize will not qualify for subsequent Prizes.
3. Multiple entries are permitted. Each entry is valid with one (1) Proof of Purchase only. In the event of multiple purchases in one Proof of Purchase, it shall be considered as one entry.
4. Each Participant is limited to only one (1) Prize only throughout the Contest Period.
5. Winners will be notified via WhatsApp or phone call. Winners shall also be notified by WhatsApp or phone call on details of how to claim the Prizes.
6. Winners must produce the original Proof of Purchase for Prize collection. Original,
7. Proof of Purchase must be dated within the Promotion Period.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to change the mechanics and prizes at any time without any prior notification.
9. Winners may be required to sign a Participation / Release Agreement in the form required by the Promoter to claim the Prizes. Parental consent is required for Participants below 18 years of age. Non-compliance may result in disqualification. At a minimum, the consent shall consist of the following:
To: Coca-Cola Refreshments Sdn. Bhd. (929539-M) I [name of parent/guardian], holder of NRIC: _________, am the parent/guardian of [Name of winner] person who entered and won a *fill in prize+ (“Prize”) in the *Name of promotion+ Contest. I hereby confirm his/her eligibility to accept the Prize in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, and consent to him/her being awarded the Prize.
Parent’s / Guardian’s Signature/ Date:
10. The Promoter shall manage all personal information collected, which contains personal data, according to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
11. Prizes must be claimed within 1 week of notification failing which it will be considered as forfeited.
1. Entries submitted are subject to verification.
2. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
F. Other Conditions
1. All promotional materials, including details on How to Participate and Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
3. In no event will
5. Personal information (including images) collected or received from the Participants may be used by
6. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and / or modify these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. This Promotion and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The parties herby submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts in Malaysia.
8. The Promoter is
9. For details, refer to in-store posters, logon to http://coca-cola.com.my/promotions/CNYMY2018 or call 03-9054 6300 (Monday- Friday, between 9:00 am and 5:00pm, excluding public holidays). All calls to this number from your phone may be subjected to airtime charges by your service provider.